I am not a fan of sunscreens in general – they feel heavy on the skin, always leave a white cast and well, the extra step of applying something on my face after my face cream can seem a bit much. But we’ve heard time and again that you MUST use sunscreen and so I went on a quest of finding a sunscreen that could act as a moisturizer for me and that was chemical free.
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
I am so glad I came across the Argan Daily Moisturizer from Josie Maran. Here is what you need to know about this amazing sunscreen:
- This is a chemical free sunscreen with SPF 47 – this is more than enough for your daily sun exposure!
- It contains argan oil and green tea to soothe and nourish the skin and also balance your skin-tone.
- It delivers not only sun protection but anti-aging benefits as well.
- This will make you glow! I can honestly wear it on its own for a luminous glow from within look.
- This does not break me out or irritate my skin – FYI my skin is super sensitive.
- I can wear this under makeup and it looks great!
- This will not deliver a white cast, just make sure you massage it into your skin.
I can wear this on its own during the summer months when my skin is more combination, but in the winter I would layer this on top of my face cream.
I absolutely love this sunscreen and am on my second bottle! It retails for US $32.00 on Sephora’s website or you can purchase it on Amazon.